Wednesday, July 9, 2014



So, do you have your tickets yet?
This is going to be a fun day, but you already know that. I've been telling you that for weeks now.
So, why haven't you ordered your tickets? They're not expensive. Tell me where else are you going to go to get TWO meals for $15?
Come on, you know you want to be there. If you're thinking now that you don't, you might regret it afterwards when everyone who does are telling you what a great time they had.
Don't be that guy that says, "I wish I had." Don't miss it. Don't make us miss you. Order your tickets today!
$15 for adults, $10 for 12 and under. Make your check payable to "Scottish Rite Bodies," and send it to the Scottish Rite Office, Masonic Temple, One North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107-2520.
Oh and don't forget, your Masonic friend can come for free. All he needs to pay for is his family. But, he, like you must have his tickets in advance.
Will we see you there? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment