Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bro. Terence P. Williams, Past Sovereign Prince, Masonic Service

Brethren and Friends:


The Masonic Service for Bro. Terence P. Williams, 32, Past Sovereign Prince will be held on Friday evening, July 22, 2011 at the John Stretch Funeral Home, 236 East Eagle Road, Havertown, PA 19083. Telephone: 610-446-1075. The Service is scheduled for 7:00 PM

May the Grand Architect have our Brother in His Holy Keeping.

Sincere fraternal regards,

Steven A. Morrison, 33
Valley Secretary

1 comment:

  1. Somehow, I didn't make the connection that he was who recently passed. That's awful. My heart goes out to his family and I wish I could've made the service.
    He was always a swell guy to be around either in the Valley or In Council and he always made me feel welcome.

    ReplyDelete