Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Farewell My Brother

Brethren and Friends: It is my sad duty to report the passing of Bro. Terence P. Williams, 32, Past Sovereign Prince of DeJoinville Council, Princes of Jerusalem, 16th Degree. Bro. Terry died last night.

Our Brother served the Valley of Philadelphia on the Membership Committee and was recently appointed as Associate Degree Master for the 15th and 16th Degree Casts. His wife, June served as President of the Ladies Auxiliary this past year.

Funeral arrangements and Masonic Service information is not yet available but once I have the details, I will get them out to you.

If you wish to send a card or note to June, please contact the Scottish Rite Office for her contact information.

My the Grand Architect bless and our Brother and be with his family, friends and all of us during this most distressing time.

God Bless Terry.

Sincere fraternal regards,

Steven A. Morrison, 33
Valley Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment