Friday, September 12, 2014

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I received a call from the Superintendent of the Masonic Temple, our current Most Wise Master, Ill. Daniel Hinds, 33, this morning asking me if we could move our October meeting. They have a movie company coming into the Temple for a few days of filming and one of those days happens to be on our October meeting date, Friday, 17 October. Which would cause a lot of issues for both them and us.
After speaking with our Commander-in-Chief, Ill. Arthur Becker, 33 MSA, we have agreed to move our Fall Reunion Opening Night to, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2014.
I will be sending out letters to all our Fall Cast Members and the Candidates to this effect. Hopefully none of our Cast Members have a conflict that evening (he said prayerfully). If anyone serving in a Cast does have a conflict, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR YOUR DEGREE MASTER IMMEDIATELY!
Now I have a favor to ask each of you, I will be sending out those letters, and posting the change here and Twitter, and THANKFULLY the October DOUBLE EAGLE doesn't go to print until Monday, but if you can help me by spreading the word, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you all for your anticipated cooperation and understanding of this unexpected change.

No comments:

Post a Comment