Monday, June 13, 2011

Farewell My Brother

Brethren and Friends: It is my sad duty to report the passing of Bro. Dale Fera, 32, MSA. He passed away this past Saturday after a long illness.



A dedicated Freemason, Dale was a Past Master of  Concordia Lodge No. 67  and a Past District Deputy Grand Master of Masonic District E.

He served the Valley of Philadelphia as Sovereign Prince of DeJoinville Council, Princes of Jerusalem, 16. Dale received the Meritorious Service Award (MSA) from the Pennsylvania Council of Deliberation in 2010.

I have placed Memorials to him on both the Valley of Philadelphia MSA's webpage and the DeJoinville Council webpage

I do not have the details regarding his funeral or Masonic Service at this time, but will get them out to you once I have them.

May the Grand Architect have our Brother in His Holy Keeping and offer His Divine Comfort to the family and to all of us at this most difficult time.

God Bless our Brother, Dale.

Sincerely and Fraternally,

Steven A. Morrison, 33
Valley Secretary

1 comment:

  1. I'M VERY SAD TO HEAR THAT BRO DALE FERA HAS PASSED.HE WAS A GOOD BROTHER & FRIEND.HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED

    ReplyDelete