Monday, November 9, 2015

Dear Brethren and Friends:

Good Morning everyone and welcome to Monday! Yeah, I know I did that again, get over it.
The 15° Cast rehearses this evening at 7PM in Gothic Hall. Parking is at the Convention Center Parking Facility, 1324 Arch Street, and as always the dress code for the Masonic Temple is coat and tie.
This coming Thursday, 12 November is our Reservation Deadline! That's right, for dinner on Friday, 20 November! Came up pretty fast huh? Guess what? So's Christmas! I know, shocked me too.
If you haven't made your reservation yet; lets get it done by this Thursday. Again to our Recommenders & Mentors, there's still a number of Candidates I haven't heard from. Please touch base with them and ensure that they know that they must let us know if they're planning to attend and most importantly, if their lady will be accompanying them. We almost take it for granted that 'he' is coming as he is a Candidate, but if they fail to call and then bring their lady, she is not in the dinner count.
The 18th Degree Cast rehearses this Wednesday night, 11 November at 7 PM in Gothic Hall. Parking is, well you know by now.
Tomorrow is the Marine Corps birthday and I will recognize that important event then, but I wanted to wish all of our Valley Devil Dogs a great day today as well; and as it's Veterans Day week, to all of my Valley 'comrades in arms,' Thank You again for Your Service!
Have a great day everyone and an even better week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment