Thursday, March 19, 2015

No Decision Yet - Stay Tuned!

Brethren: I just spoke with Illustrious Bro. Art about our meeting tomorrow night.
As of right now, he and I both agree that we will speak again tomorrow around noon regarding whether or not to go forward with our meeting.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment