Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dear Brethren and Friends:

Happy Sunday everyone!

I don't like to name names because sometimes you forget someone and that is never my intention. But sometimes I feel it is very important to let those responsible know that they're appreciated.

Our Casts on Friday evening did a great job. As did our Support Teams in, Make up, Marshals, Reception-Stewards, Stage Crew, and Wardrobe.

Congratulations and Thank You:
Yasser Al-Khatib, Len Bezar, Robert Burns, Bill Mervin, Tom Wible, Skip Leopold, Bob Wasko, Ray Wasko, Christopher David Zenzel , Joe Brunelle, Brian Skoff, Scott Hilsee, Rob Kaiser, Andrew Dobson, Russ Combs, Dan Martin, Jason Jordan, Mark DeMatteis, Fred Kopetz, Brynell Wallace-Rogers, Douglass Hocker, John Jackson, Jeffrey Lees, Bill Brown, Jime Rae, Jim Wakeley, Barry Epstein, Norm Greene, Josh, Paul Noble, Joe Calabrese, Rich Jones, Bob Crotts, Steve Rashkow, Joe Sbaraglia, and Phil Janusz!

I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did, consider yourself mentioned too, but do me a favor and post your name in the comments, that way you're remembered and acknowledged.

Great job again guys. You make our Valley as great as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment