Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday, the day before the Deadline!

Dear Brethren and Friends:

Good morning and good Thursday everyone! It's going to be wet around here the next few days. Leaves are falling and roads are wet and you know what that means. Be careful!

As of right now I have 78 petitions processed, but I understand that there is one waiting in the Scottish Rite Office and two more are in the mail on their way to the Office, so if you're keeping up with me, we'll have at least 81 Candidates in the Fall Class!

Tomorrow, (reasonable facsimile of kettle drums time again) BUM, BUM, BUM, BUMMMMM, is DEADLINE DAY! So if you haven't gotten a Candidate yet, you're on the clock!

I spoke with Amy, the caterer yesterday. Seems she and I have a bit of a disagreement regarding when I turn in our counts to her. Traditionally we've given the Temple Caterer, our count on the Wednesday prior to the Friday meeting. She wants our count in on the Wednesday, the week before! So yesterday was technically our reservation deadline. I gave her an estimated count. Hopefully we'll be okay. But, this is your advance notice that in November our reservation deadline will be, Tuesday, November 5th. Please make a note of it. This information will also be in the November issue of The Double Eagle.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment