Friday, March 14, 2014

Dear Brethren and Friends:

Good morning and Good Friday everyone!

Well we are officially one week away from the start of our Spring Reunion.

We have a total of 46 Petitions in for this Class. Yes, I know I last gave you an update of 45, but after I came home last evening I found one had arrived in the Valley's email box.


We are closed out with the Caterer, so if you didn't get a dinner reservation, it's too late. I'm sorry that there isn't anything we can do about it, but her policy is what it is and she has a contract with the Temple. The deadline information was posted here and published in The Double Eagle, so you can't say you didn't have any idea, like a certain Brother who offered to take me "outside" at the Temple one Reunion evening, when he found out the hazards of assuming something. I still laugh about that.

Our Degree Casts have all rehearsed this past week and each have one more before the big show on Friday night. There's some threats of snow, yes I said it, on Monday evening, when the 26th Degree next rehearses, but as the Degree Master, unless there is a closing of the Masonic Temple, we're on!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment