Saturday, March 8, 2014

Dear Brethren and Friends:

So our petition deadline has come and gone and what we have is what we have.

Wait, not so fast.

If you can wrangle up a Candidate between now and Monday, let me know by message on Facebook or by email to phila.aasr@juno.com , that you have his petition in hand and give me his name and if his lady will be joining us for dinner so that I can get him/them in the count. If either one them prefer the flounder over the beef I need to know that too.


Don't forget, if you haven't gotten your reservation in yet, do that too. Also, if you're a recommender for a petition already received, check with your Candidate to be sure he has called in as well. Thank you in advance for your assistance there.

I now return you to regularly scheduled Saturday.

Keep on keeping on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment